Yeegewin Wireless Presenter Remote Control 2.4GHz USB PowerPoint PPT Laser Clicker for Presentation (Batteries Included)
Mega Sale! Save 22% on the Yeegewin Wireless Presenter Remote Control 2.4GHz USB PowerPoint PPT Laser Clicker for Presentation (Batteries Included) by Yeegewin at Tobby News. MPN: Yeegewin. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Yeegewin Wireless Presenter, a plug-and-play wireless receiver, No hassle setup, simply plug into your computer's USB port, there's no software to
Product Description & Reviews
Yeegewin Wireless Presenter, a plug-and-play wireless receiver, No hassle setup, simply plug into your computer's USB port, there's no software to install
About pointer: hold down the button to keep the light on.
Light Style: Beam light
Battery Power: 2 x AAA Battery (Included)
Size: 115x37x27mm/4.5x1.5x1.1inch (Approx.)
Control Distance: 10m-15m (The effective distance will change with the surrounding environment) Material: ABS
Supported OS: win 2000, XP, Vista, Win7，Win8，Win10，MAC OS, Linux Interface: USB1.1, USB2.0 USB3.0 Size: 58 x 16.6 x 7.9mm/2.3x 0.65 x 0.3inch (Approx.)
Warranty: Lifetime warranty. You can get another USB receiver if you need it within 2 years of your buy (for someone who lost the USB receiver in daily life).
1 x Wireless Presenter remote control
1 x Wireless Receiver
1 x User Manual
1 x bag
Features & Highlights
- Wireless Presenter with Scientific Ergonomic Design: Environmentally friendly ABS plastics with key groove for easy finger touch; Buttons: light, page up, page down, launch slide show, black screen; About laser pointer: hold down the button to keep the light on
- Long Distance Control & Batteries Included: Up to 50 foot wireless range for freedom to move around the room; 2 x AAA battery included, which provide you over 50 hours using time,no need to buy batteries by yourself.
- Universal Compality: Supports MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint , ACD See, website etc. Compatible with PC / Laptop / Macbook / Tablet / Windows / Mac OS / Android / Linux.
- Plug & Play Wireless Receiver: The slideshow clicker built-in docking bay stores receiver for easy pack up and portability; No driver is required
- Warranty & Support: We want you to love this product. Our easy 100% return policy is designed with customer service in mind. If you have any questions or issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.
|Item Size:||1.18 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.9 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yeegewin, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: Idg-787B, ean: 0868900000076,
A Perfect backyard entertainment for movie night and home theater room,Great for your gaming . Movie,matches,games,TV,no matter what you want to play,you only need take a few minutes to set up it,iDGLAX iDG-787B Projector will give you an unexpecte...
Owlenz SD70 LED Video Projector: 2300 Lumens SD70 Projector provides fire-new & unprecedented experience to you, Enjoy watching newest movies and playing favorite games on 32-176 inches big screen instead of watching on previous devices with small s...
mpn: Hoolick, ean: 0671227763377,
Our Philosophy Our Hoolick brand has been created for more than one year. Although it is not long, we always maintain the concept of creating the best home products. From product design to production, all sales people, designers and production worker...
mpn: FBA_IT001, ean: 0705632356548,
Wireless Presenter Specifications: Transmitter Technology: Radio Frequency Frequency: 2.4GHz Control Distance: 100m Class 3R Max Output: Distance: >200m Wavelength: 650nm Battery: AAA*1 Working Voltage: 1.5V Dimension: 139.2*18.2*19.7m...
mpn: Mokaou, ean: 0614324601333,
Connect to iPhone/iPad 1. Update HappyCast to last version: Open HappyCast in the desktop of this mini projector, it will automatically detect and prompt update.(If you want to update HappyCast manually, you can open HappyCast and press the set butt...