topAlert HY-88WB Emergency Dynamo Solar Self Powered AM/FM/WB(NOAA) Radio w/ LED Flashlight, Cell Phone Charger w/ USB adaptors and cords
topAlert HY-88WB Emergency Dynamo Solar Self Powered AM/FM/WB(NOAA) Radio w/ LED Flashlight, Cell Phone Charger w/ USB adaptors and cords by topAlert at Tobby News. MPN: HY-88WB. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. new Alert HY-88E Self Powered AM/FM/WB(NOAA) Emergency Dynamo Radio w/ LED Flashlight & Charger Charges Cell Phones, IPods etc with mini, micro, or
Product Description & Reviews
new Alert HY-88E Self Powered AM/FM/WB(NOAA) Emergency Dynamo Radio w/ LED Flashlight & Charger
Charges Cell Phones, IPods etc with mini, micro, or standard USB Jack.
* Multi-band tuner with AM, FM, WB
* 3-LED super bright pushbutton flashlight
* USB cell phone/iPod/MP3 charger
* Built-in Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (Customer Replaceable)
* Large solar panel in top of radio
* High-quality dynamic speaker
* 3-way powered (no Batteries required):
1) Dynamo Crank charging
2) Solar power
3) Computer using USB cord (included)
Large built-in solar panel powers the radio by sun or indoor light!
The small handheld multifunction radio is perfect for emergency use indoor or outdoor.
The radio is designed to charge many small electronic items. Comes with a DC cable, standard USB jack, mini USB jack, micro USB jack, and a standard USB to mini USB cable. The DC cable can connect to one of the jacks which can charge gadgets like your Mobile/Cell phones, Mp3, Mp4, iPod and more.
3 Ways to Power Up:
Hand Crank The Dynamo Handle
Unit is self-charged by the built in solar panel
Computer using USB cord (included)
3-Brilliant White LED Flashlight
Built In Speaker
Cell Phone Charging Jack (cables, and USB adaptors are included)
Dimension: 128 x 60 x 45 mm or 5 x 2.5 x 2 inches
Weight 9 oz
Brand New In Sealed Box!
In stock and Ready to Ship!
Features & Highlights
- Comes with a DC cable, standard USB jack, mini USB jack, micro USB jack, 30 pin Apple jack, and a std USB to mini USB cable.
- AM/FM/WB(NOAA) weather band radio, 3 LED flashlight, cell phone charger with cables and jack accessories, Dynamo hand crank, Solar Power, and USB power/charging of radio.
- Multiple ways to power/charge the radio: hand crank to wind up internal alternator, expose to sunlight to charge by solar panel, DC recharge by connecting the mini USB cable to computer.
- You can fully charge this radio though the USB/AC/DC, solar panel, or hand crank and then when you need it, you can use the radio to recharge Cell Phones, iPhones, iPads, IPods, MP3s/MP4s, USB
- This High quality and rubberized housing radio has waterproof housing so it is ideal for hiking, camping, stored in a car trunk, or any emergency kit.
3 x 2 x 6 inches
3.2 x 2.6 x 5.9 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by topAlert, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Ambient Weather
mpn: WR-099, ean: 0816982013194,
No electricity required or batteries to purchase, the WR-099 is available in an emergency when and where power is not available. The compact, water-resistant design is also great for camping and adventure travel.
You can fully charge the...
The MECO Solar Hand Crank Weather Radio is a must-have in emergencies and survival situations. It is a 3-in-1 multifunctional device which works as an AM/FM/NOAA weather radio, a powerful LED flashlight and a portable powerbank. It will light up your...
mpn: ICF-CD73W, ean: 8850999313313,
Compact Footprint CD Shower Radio --- vertical design takes up minimal space 20 Station Presets (10FM/5AM/5Weather) --- provides convenient one-button tuning to your choice of AM/FM/Weather Bands Splash Resistant --- makes this an ideal radio to have...
mpn: FBA_WR282B, ean: 0047323282010,
The WeatherX WR282R Portable NOAA Weather and AM/FM Radio is the perfect combination of an everyday essential and an emergency situation necessity. Tune into music, talk radio, and traffic daily on the AM/FM radio. Then when needed the weather band r...