Netbell-2-2Buz TCP/IP Web-based Buzzer Kit with Two Federal Signal 350-024-30 Vibratone Horns for Factory / Warehouse Automatic Break Time Buzzer System with Up to 500 Schedules POE Enabled
Netbell-2-2Buz TCP/IP Web-based Buzzer Kit with Two Federal Signal 350-024-30 Vibratone Horns for Factory / Warehouse Automatic Break Time Buzzer System with Up to 500 Schedules POE Enabled by Linortek at Tobby News. MPN: 01-910-00028. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Netbell-2-2Buz is a one-stop solution for factories, industrial facilities, commercial plants to build an automatic network timed alert system
Product Description & Reviews
The Netbell-2-2Buz is a one-stop solution for factories, industrial facilities, commercial plants to build an automatic network timed alert system for signaling breaks, shift changes, and any other timed signal applications in areas of high ambient noise levels needed. The kit includes one Netbell-2 networked Bell Controller, two 4-inch Federal Signal Horns, which produces100dBA @10' (volume adjustable, the second buzzer can be connected 150-200 feet away from the controller with 18AWG wire cable), two weatherproof back boxes for wall mounting and two 24VAC power supplies to power the horn, two 10-foot power cables. This kit is used for signaling in areas of high ambient noise levels.
The Netbell-2 bell controller is housed in a Din-rail mountable enclosure with a built-in web server.With the Netbell-2, you can access, control and schedule your buzzer individually over a network or the Internet, no additional software or designated computer required. The built in web interface provides quick access to setup and manage your buzzers. It's ready to go out of the box, and you need only wire the buzzers with the Netbell-2 bell controller, and connect the bell controller to 12VDC power or POE and an existing network with the provided cable; it can be connected anywhere on the network, and does not require a direct connection to a PC. Scheduling and setup is accessed through any standard web browser. With the digital inputs you have the ability to wire an external switch for ringing bells manually.
For those who wish to forego networking the Netbell-2, it is also able to function as a stand-alone device. Connecting the unit to a PC, upload the bell schedules, then remove, and it will function as scheduled. Whether stand-alone or networked, users can easily import/export their existing bell schedules using a simple text format.
Features & Highlights
- COMPACT AND SELF-CONTAINED: All-in-one automatic bell controller with the hardware and software you need to control your timed alert system. No extra software or designated computer required. Adding schedules from any computer on your network without having to go through the firewall
- FULLY PROGRAMMABLE: Up to 500 programmable event schedules, each event can be set to a different duration for different break time, the buzzer schedules can be imported and exported from existing data in .txt format
- EASY TO USE: Built-in remote function that can ring multiple buzzers at multiple buildings cross a network from one simple web interface without the need of hard-wiring the buzzers to a central control station (a slave controller Koda 100 will be needed for the remote locations to receive signals)
- EASY TO INSTALL: Use as either a network or a standalone device, connect to network or directly to computer for initial setup then it will work as scheduled. With the built-in Real Time Clock and user settable NTP server, you can accurate control of when the bells ring (HH:MM:SS, SUNDAY-SATURDAY) or pull the time from your existing NTP server
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST SIGNAL DEVICES: The Netbell-2 bell controller has 2 dry contact relays (1-Form-A 12-48VDC/110-220VAC at 10A) that allow you to control up to 2 bells/buzzers or other timed signal equipment
|Manufacturer:||Linor Technology, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Linor Technology, Inc.|
|Studio:||Linor Technology, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||10 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Linortek, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 01-910-00029, ean: 0638170945663,
The Netbell-KL is a compact, self-contained and high volume web-based break bell system for factories who are looking for a fully automated web-based timed alert system for signaling shift changes, general alarm, and breaks in areas of high ambient n...
mpn: 01-910-00025, ean: 0638170945625,
The Netbell-2-1Bel is a one-stop solution for schools and factories to build an automatic network time alert system for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks and any other timed signal applications. The kit includes one Netbell-2 networked...
By Lrs Long Range Systems
mpn: mp-KIT-BUTTONBUTLER, ean: 0816824010008,
he Push-Button Paging Kit is the ideal product if you need to contact someone onsite instantly. With the touch of a button, a silent page is delivered to anyone in your building wearing an LRS alphanumeric pager. Used for Instant notification for ass...
mpn: HKN6196B, ean: 0717353397816,
Motorola HKN6196B CABLE, VIPDesigned and created with the highest possible quality. HKN6196B. ...
mpn: 1126-VC-V-9970, ean: 0031112892160,
Valcom digital 1 zone one way page control. Full-featured paging from a PBx station, centrex, or standard CO line. Digital signal processing. Digital voice leveling. Enhanced feedback suppression. Extended frequency response music input. May be used ...