Linortek NETBELL-KL Timed Alert System Web-based Self-contained Network Loud Electric School Factory Warehouse Break Alarm Bell System Automatic Programmable Bell Timer Software Electronic Bell System
Linortek NETBELL-KL Timed Alert System Web-based Self-contained Network Loud Electric School Factory Warehouse Break Alarm Bell System Automatic Programmable Bell Timer Software Electronic Bell System by Linortek at Tobby News. MPN: 01-910-00029. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Netbell-KL is a compact, self-contained and high volume web-based break bell system for factories who are looking for a fully automated web-based
Product Description & Reviews
The Netbell-KL is a compact, self-contained and high volume web-based break bell system for factories who are looking for a fully automated web-based timed alert system for signaling shift changes, general alarm, and breaks in areas of high ambient noise levels. This bell kit is loud enough to be heard over equipment and won't have the same sound like some industrial equipment or a fire alarm.
The system is built on a TCP/IP platform with a built in web server, which allows users to access, control, and schedule the bell accurately and effectively using an internet connection from anywhere. The NetbellTM-KL features a high quality 6 inch high output bell (102dBa@1m and 92dBa @10', 90dBa@30' from our in-house testing) and a completely wired web controller installed within a NEMA-rated box; all software and mounting hardware required for installation is included. With the easy-to-use bell schedule software, users can easily add event schedules with different ringing duration for different event or import/export their existing data using a simple text format. It's ready to go out of the box, and you need only connect the unit to power and the existing network with the provided cables; it can be connected anywhere on the network, and does not require a direct connection to a PC. Scheduling and setup is accessed through any standard web browser.
For anyone who has separate areas or multiple buildings where running additional wiring is not an option, but the locations are connected by a network, then we have a solution using the remote feature built into our products. We call it "Networked Bell System". With our Netbell product and our Koda web controller you can setup a system over a network to ring multiple bells or horns on multiple locations. The Netbell would work as your master control board for scheduling, and then with the remote function built in you can also control additional bells with Koda web controller remotely.
Features & Highlights
- COMPACT AND SELF-CONTAINED: All-in-one automatic bell system with the hardware and software you need to control your timed alert system. No extra software or designated computer required. Adding schedules from any computer on your network without having to go through the firewall
- FULLY PROGRAMMABLE: Up to 500 programmable event schedules, each event can be set to a different duration for different break time, the bell schedules can be imported and exported from existing data in .txt format
- EASY TO USE: It's ready to go out of the box, you need only connect the unit to power and the existing network with the provided cables, access the Netbell web interface to setup and add schedules with a standard web browser over the network
- EASY TO INSTALL: Use as either a network or a standalone device, connect to network or directly to computer for initial setup then it will work as scheduled. With the built-in Real Time Clock and user settable NTP server, you can accurate control of when the bells ring (HH:MM:SS, SUNDAY-SATURDAY) or pull the time from your existing NTP server
- EASY TO EXPAND: An additional relay output with a CP connector that provides quick connect/disconnect a certified second bell if you have a larger area needs to be covered (second bell is not included, purchased separately). With the built-in remote function, you can ring multiple bells at multiple buildings cross a network from one simple web interface without the need of hard-wiring the bells to a central control station (a slave controller Koda 100 will be needed for the remote locations)
|Manufacturer:||Linor Technology Inc.|
|Publisher:||Linor Technology Inc.|
|Studio:||Linor Technology Inc.|
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||7 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Linortek, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 01-910-00025, ean: 0638170945625,
The Netbell-2-1Bel is a one-stop solution for schools and factories to build an automatic network time alert system for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks and any other timed signal applications. The kit includes one Netbell-2 networked...
By Lrs Long Range Systems
mpn: mp-KIT-BUTTONBUTLER, ean: 0816824010008,
he Push-Button Paging Kit is the ideal product if you need to contact someone onsite instantly. With the touch of a button, a silent page is delivered to anyone in your building wearing an LRS alphanumeric pager. Used for Instant notification for ass...
mpn: HKN6196B, ean: 0717353397816,
Motorola HKN6196B CABLE, VIPDesigned and created with the highest possible quality. HKN6196B. ...
mpn: 1126-VC-V-9970, ean: 0031112892160,
Valcom digital 1 zone one way page control. Full-featured paging from a PBx station, centrex, or standard CO line. Digital signal processing. Digital voice leveling. Enhanced feedback suppression. Extended frequency response music input. May be used ...
mpn: SC-1200, ean: 0519527503746,
Attention please, it can't be used alone!!This is a wireless receiver only. Transmitter Bell is not included. Go to SINGCALL storefront to find all.(1-5,1-10,1-20 and so on) Purchase this item with some Transmitter Bells can build a simplest callin...