On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 7% on the Epson Pro EX9220 1080p+ WUXGA 3,600 lumens color brightness (color light output) 3,600 lumens white brightness (white light output) wireless Miracast HDMI MHL 3LCD projector by Epson at Tobby News. MPN: EX9220. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Boasting premium features and connectivity, the Pro EX9220 wireless portable projector allows you to present with confidence. Delivering 3,600 lumens
Product Description & Reviews
Boasting premium features and connectivity, the Pro EX9220 wireless portable projector allows you to present with confidence. Delivering 3,600 lumens of color/white brightness (1), it projects bold, colorful images, even in well-lit spaces. Featuring 1080p+ WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) — 4.5x more than SVGA — the Pro EX9220 achieves outstanding image quality. And, it offers robust wireless connectivity — including screen mirroring with Miracast — as well as HDMI and MHL (2). Plus, Epson 3LCD projectors deliver remarkable color accuracy, with up to 3x Higher Color Brightness (3) and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut (4) over competitive DLP projectors.
1. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2. Includes one Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) HDMI port.
3. Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
4. Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
5. For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See our official site for details.
6. Depending on your MHL device, charging may not be supported.
7. Based on TFCinfo: U.S. Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2017.
8. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
9. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Features & Highlights
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms - 3, 600 lumens of equal color and white brightness (1).
- Pro-quality projector - 1080p+/WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) offers 4.5x more resolution than SVGA for full HD 1080p content.
- Wireless screen mirroring - mirror device photos, videos and apps using Miracast (Android/windows 8.1+; iOS requires airplay)
- Remarkable color accuracy - up to 3x higher color brightness (3) and up to 3x wider color gamut (4) with Epson over DLP projectors.
- Wireless - project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone (5) without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room.
|Item Weight:||6.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.8 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.9 x 6.61 x 6.61 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Epson, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Q5, ean: 0686494612242,
✪50% Brighter than the before (2018 upgrade)In view of most of our customers' feedback that 1500-lux projectors do not satisfy their requirements, Vivimage set about upgrading the brightness of their projector to be 50% brighter to offer our custo...
mpn: 43181-79931, ean: 0657228570435,
Specifications: Throw screen range: 33-160 inches ( best size:130 inches) Lamp Life: 50000 hours. it can last for more than 20 years (5 hours a day) Aspect Ratio: 16:9 and 4:3 Contrast Ratio: 3000:1 Keystone: Manual correction ±15° Native Resolutio...
CiBest Video Projector,with High Brightness and big screen can meet all your expectation with this 3500 LMs full 1080p HD home theater entertainment projector,you can can educate your child,watch movie,play games with such a large screen!What can you...
mpn: RF00040, ean: 0616932239465,
Meticulously designed for unbridled imaginations, the cube works with your MHL/HDMI devices so you can transform your 5-inch screen into a 120-inch display. Discover how the tiny cube will make a big impression. Small, but made for big things, the cu...
mpn: UHD60, ean: 0796435812645,
UHD60 is a state of the art 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) Projector for home cinema and home theater capable of delivering ultra sharp images with a high level of detail and breathtaking color. With 4 times the pixels of 1080p, an Ultra High Resolut...