Anker 8-in-1 USB 3.0 Portable Card Reader for SDXC, SDHC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, Micro SDXC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC Card and UHS-I Cards
Super Savings Item! Save 32% on the Anker 8-in-1 USB 3.0 Portable Card Reader for SDXC, SDHC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, Micro SDXC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC Card and UHS-I Cards by Anker at Tobby News. MPN: 68UNMCRD-B2U. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Read almost all your memory cards with speed and convenience.Cutting-edge USB 3.0.Blistering fast 5Gbps transfer speed.Double the
Product Description & Reviews
Read almost all your memory cards with speed and convenience.
Cutting-edge USB 3.0.
Blistering fast 5Gbps transfer speed.
Double the slots.
Simultaneously read and write on two cards.
Made of durable, high-grade plastics and premium chips.
LED display brilliance.
Easily see whether it is working or not.
SD-XC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, SD-HC, Micro SD, Mini SD (required adapter not included).
Windows 8 / 7 / Vista, MAC OSX, and a USB port.
- The Card Reader is 1.38in / 35mm wide (about the width of two USB ports). Please check to ensure your USB port has ample space around it.
- Data transfer rates are subject to the speed of the memory card itself and your computer's USB ports. With the Uspeed USB 3.0 Card Reader, you can fully enjoy the transfer rates of current high speed cards formats including SDXC, Micro SDXC, high-speed CF(UDMA), UHS-I, and high-speed MS (HX).
- Users using older versions of Windows XP or Mac OS X may need to install operating system upgrades or patches to support the exFAT file system of many high capacity cards (64GB or higher).
At Anker, we can't quite help you unwind, but we can make your tech gear easier to enjoy. Wave goodbye to First World tech woes, like low batteries and limited ports, and say hello to an easier, smarter life.
Founded by a group of spirited Google grads, Anker is a multinational team of techies. But don't let that fool you - we're customers, too. We approach all angles from a user's perspective, starting with affordable, high-quality materials and ending with 100% satisfaction, including our thorough, 18-month warranty. So simplify your smart life - leave the details to us.
Features & Highlights
- Simultaneously read and write on two cards to save yourself the effort of constant unplugging and re-plugging.
- USB 3.0 enables data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps for faster sync times, backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
- Fully powered via your USB port - no additional power supply required.
- No drivers required for Windows 10/ 8 / 7 / Vista or Mac OS X 10.2 and above.
- Package contents: Anker SD/TF Card Reader, welcome guide, hassle-free 18-month warranty.
Memory Card Accessories
1.3 x 2.56 x 0.47 inches
3.31 x 1.1 x 4.33 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Anker, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: W31CR, ean: 0651721366496,
3-in-1 lightning to USB adapter with TF/SD card slots offers you 3 different usages in one portable product, helping you at work and in life. HOW to transfer photos and videos from camera to phone 1.Turn on your iPhone or iPad and connect the Lightni...
mpn: 6486135, ean: 0647923469547,
This high quality all-in-one reader supports SIM cards, microSD cards, and SD cards. You also get micro SIM and nano SIM adapters so you can fit all sizes of SIM cards into the reader without buying adapters separately. It also reads MMC cards, micro...
mpn: NK-OTG-MSDR, ean: 0634324697396,
DUAL USB 3.0 TYPE C READER: The Nekteck USBC Card Reader has a unique design with Type C reversible connector. It supports both standard USB Type A and Type C port. It's a great way to have an extra storage for your latest smart devices like tablets...
Note 1. Only iOS 11 or later is supported, please make sure to update your system to iOS 11 or higher. 2. When connecting a USB device, it is not possible to put photos directly into a USB flash drive. A new file named "DCIM" must be created (most ca...